It’s been another fun, busy week here in Taipei! With less commitments on my plate this year, I’m actually finding the time to adjust to our home and city while also doing a little blogging!
Next week is our anniversary. Last year, we were jet-lagged and exhausted. I’m not sure we did anything to celebrate. This year, I want to do better. I’m not sure where to start though. Anyone have any fun, simple anniversary ideas?
Well, without further ado, here are a few posts that intrigued me on the interwebs this past week.
- What are your upstairs neighbors really doing? I’ve watched this video several times already and still can’t stop laughing.
- These mystery photos found while thrifting are absolutely lovely! The girl with the blue dress is my new fashion heroine. Can I be her, please?
- I’m loving these Wardrobe Architect posts over at Colette Patterns. Can’t wait till I have a sewing machine again!
- Elegant Musings is the first sewing/fashion blog that I started following way back when. I’m so happy to see that she has some recent posts up on her new blog. Congratulations on the European move, Casey!
- I just recently discovered Sew Over It’s patterns. Has anyone tried these? The Anderson blouse is quite lovely.
- I really enjoyed this post by Shaye on feeling beautiful.
Well, that’s all for now. Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!